If you’ve ever had problems doing a cat eye with liquid liner, you’re not alone. I figured this method out after watching many tutorials and getting different results every time. I don’t want a dramatically obvious cat eye, but I still want to look made-up; so I settled on doing it this way!
Take a look at my short tutorial on how to do it!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
- Smashbox Digital eyeshadow palette
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Duo liquid eyeliner
- Maybelline Falsies mascara
- Covergirl LashBlast Fusion water resistant mascara
p.s. yes i’m aware that i had mascara remnants on my eyelids after… i just didn’t have my remover with me in front of the camera! sorry if that annoyed any of you other perfectionists out there… i know it bugged me! :)