My new camera + lens is awesome. I’m obsessed with it. I feel like my photos are actually blog-worthy now, and require SO MUCH LESS editing that it’s ridiculous! I’m so excited to practice some photography now that the weather looks like it’s on the upside here in Nebraska too. If you want to hang out with me some day this week, let me know :)
Speaking of my camera, I’d like to debut my very first video tutorial!! Watching myself on camera is something that I’ve always hated, but I’m trying to embrace my face (good joke right) and in order to do that, I’m revealing EVERYTHING.
I hate going places without at least wearing mascara + blush so it’s a real treat that you get to see my naked face ;) Watch the tutorial below:
Products I use:
- Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
- Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder
- Lorac TANtalizer Bronzer
- Kat Von D True Romance eyeshadow palette in Beethoven – color “Leather” for coloring in eyebrows
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in “Sin”
- Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio palette in Digital (I just discovered that they don’t make this palette of colors any more but people are selling it on eBay)
- Sephora Aspen Summit 023 for illuminator (they also don’t make this color any more but this color would be similar, or you could use this illuminator instead)
- Maybelline Falsies mascara
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Duo liquid liner in Black Laquer
- Covergirl LipPerfection liner in “Passion”
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous
Hope you enjoyed the video! I’d love to hear your comments; don’t be shy!
P.S. you can see my other posts in the embrace your face series here!